*All dates are subject to change. Confirm show dates with venues to ensure accuracy.
BVAC works with many Law Enforcement Departments and Dealers around the nation to trade out their once fired range brass for a rebate on future ammunition purchases.
Some highlights about the program include:
• Trade in your once fired brass for a credit toward future ammunition products.*
• Our sales team will assist in setting up a customized program with your Department or Dealership that best suits your needs to get as much benefit from your brass possible.
• BVAC will coordinate pickup of your brass at your location and offer very competitive rates for your bulk fired brass.
• If you already trade in your brass to us or would like to see what we can do for you in the way of brass trade in, please print and fill out the form below or scan and email it back to us and we will be happy to work with you!
To take advantage of our brass program
follow these easy steps:
1. Click the below link to open the form.
2. Print and fill out the form to the best of your knowledge.
3. If you have any questions on the form, please contact us for assistance.
4. Once complete, please fax the form to
406-777-5025, or scan and email
to our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org .
5. Once we receive your form we will contact you to determine the best course of action going forward.
*Some minimums may apply depending on freight costs, locations, calibers, and volumes. Brass must not be in disrepair. Brass can be mixed and dirty in bulk, but higher credits will be applied to sorted and clean brass, especially if volumes of each caliber are known. In most cases, brass will need to be brought to our factory to be sorted and weighed before final credit can be determined. If calibers and volumes are known and brass is sorted, it may be possible to determine credit much more quickly. Custom programs for brass purchase/exchange/or rebate and will be considered depending on Department needs and restrictions. Brass value will be determined at time of exchange due to constant fluctuation of raw materials costs.
3616 Eastside Highway
Stevensville, MT. 59870
Fax: 406-777-2372 or 406-777-5025